Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Longest drought ever...

The blog, not the garden.

That's doing incredibly well.

Windsor's on strike too Toronto.  So you can park like this.

I'm pretty sure this is the freedom our forefathers envisioned.


Pray for peace or I will turn you all to stone.


It was this or blogging.
Pretty easy choice.  Almost as easy as...
How could heaven and hell be so close to each other?

Don't think I didn't stop obsessing 
about gardening while I was away. 
 I even went to one of those Giant Gardens.

If you think my garden is beautiful...*

*You do

Weeded and maintained in my parent's backyard by my 11 yrs neighbor.  

Let's see Dakota Fanning do that.  bitch.

MEAT GARDEN!!!


I helped my sister move so I made her an herbpage.


I'm as bad at golf as I am amazing at tennis.

That reminds me, did anybody see that match?

AMAZING.

46 ACES!!!

JUST KEEP PRETENDING 
YOU KNOW WHAT 
I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment