Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm a BIG BOI...


My first cheques......And yes I made a joke about the movie Blank Cheque.

On the contrary, She LOVED it.

...And yes that's Stella in the Background.

...And yes drop what you're doing and go and buy it right now.

You do weird things when you're drunk and have an
  abundance of cucumber.
You - "with the garden doing impeccably well, minus the devil-worshipping spinach, you must have alot of free time, what do you do to pass the time?"

Me - "God that was a poorly worded question. 
 Syntax police on the way."

Also KP and I beat Contra.  But to take a picture of Contra is akin to taking a picture up god's dress
 then tagging it on Facebook as "god's junk."

seriously it is.

www.Dictionary.com:

 Akin: A pretentious replacement of the word Like.


Thanks for the Book Dave, seems a little late.
This is akin to having my bachelor party
2 months after my wedding.

Which I wouldn't mind at all.

Also Maclean's tells me not to, that's all I need.

FYI: Did you know Obama is bad for Canada?

Maclean's did.

Proof even though I blog and listen to MSTRKRFT I am no hipster.
First mention of the Kenyan O'Bones.

"Only don't tell me you're innocent. 

Because it insults my intelligence -- and makes me very

angry..."

"Now who approached you? Tattaglia or Barzini?
The orange cat or the grey one?"

No comments:

Post a Comment