Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Whatever, here's a buttload of pictures...
Thursday, May 19, 2011
(that’s exactly what ppl say before starting to brag)
*also don’t want to brag cause I stole that joke from a comedian, a female comedian.
Bro-co-co-co-co-co-co-co-co-co-co-li (sung to the Arcade Fire tune Rococo)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Less funny, more informative and even more mom-friendly...
think Martha Stewart (but not so unintentionally hot)
Ok.. catching up... I blogged on a website call Facebook last year. (www.facebook.com)
...And... that's about it.
Here's some pics of last year's garden...
New things I’m trying out this year…
- -Less jokes, more information
- -Potatoes, garlic and onions
- -And broccoli
- -Mulch (plastic, straw and maybe something else) (everything is better in 3’s)
- -Especially company
- -Gardening during lunch breaks (bye-bye 4 pint lunches)
- -Less beauty, more practicality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness (sorry, last joke I promise, when you’re on, you’re on)
- -Successful hanging basket gardening (Don't put a joke here)
- -Guerilla gardening (so don’t get scared if I pop up in your backyard, at least I’m not burning your sheds down like last year.) Shit, here comes CSIS again.
*Lil Leslieville Humour...
- This is more of a journal for myself, oops.
Here's some pics, Jon:
these Are my Tools...But I'm basically just using my fingernails now...
Tell your MOMS!!!