Monday, July 27, 2009

I don't want to brag but...

Also I don't want to brag because I was by far the worst golfer.  Also sometimes I shot two balls throughout the hole.  Also we didn't count water hazards.

Stella - "Business Tycoons!!! I like the sound of that!"
...But no one was home so we left it at the door.

...then KP remembered it was his parent's house so we went inside.
And got a bottle of wine as a gift.
Thank you kindly, MR. and MRS. KP.


Obviously the THAI basil is the best looking thing in the garden.
HOT!

Beautiful cycle...

I give this...

I get this...


Gives me energy to do this...


(...Still got it.)


...Which, in turn, gives me more of this.

Before...

After...







1 comment:

  1. I swear the dirt and gardening acts as an exfoliant for your skin, thus why you have such smooth hands without moisturizing. Remember me yet?

    ReplyDelete