Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Hi, I need pellets for my gun..."

"...where's your animal cruelty section."

On the contrary, I'm being polite.

raccoons are hardly animals, especially during a garbage strike.

First Cucumber...
It's so green in person!!!

Say the following words out-loud quickly...

Yellow
blue
red

pink
green

How'd you do?

Well no you didn't get perfect, I wrote black in white there.  

...and you just skipped it.

Where

Was
I?


Oh, I got a little courageous in the garden today...

I transplanted the dying spinach to somewhere with better dirt and more sun.

you - "Oregon?"

Then I bought some little finger eggplants and 
planted them randomly throughout the garden.
 
Stella - "You must not overfarm the land."

...and planted dill.


I found a marble.

Nice try baseball.  You wish my garden was boring enough for your kind.

"Hey gorgeous, do you come here often...?"


Ok, off to Montreal to hang out with the only person who can beat me at tennis.*


*That I know.**

**And I despise meeting new people who are better than me at tennis.


No comments:

Post a Comment