Monday, June 29, 2009

Like a good farmer, out of bed at 5...

.
..
...
....
....PM.


Whoops.

Another pounding at the hands of mother nature.  
(If that's even her real name.)

But you can't deny the results.


FATALITY!

FINISH HIM!!!!!!

Name: Celery # 3
Age: ? - ? 
(I did not plant the seed, if you get my drift.  
And you should, because that is not a metaphor)
Skills: death, dying

I don't feel as bad, because it was dying in the container and it was the last one.  I still got 3 healthy ones.  It's like if you adopt...

*(No appropriate 'My babies...' metaphor is possible here.)

How many dexterity points do I get if I can only use
this to garden for the rest of the summer?

Be honest.

Just to give you a sense of these weeds
 I've put a clipart perch for size reference.


Off to St Joachim.  Pronounced Saint Joke'em.

Or properly in French.

***GRATUITOUS T SHIRT MONTAGE***

(just kidding, $0.99 a picture)


Every 25 years: an event so familiar (well for family
that you make sure it only happens 4 times a century...

Silly "CITIES" probably make annual family reunion shirts.
They don't appreciate in value that way.
recession.
You: "Show us the inside!!!!"

Oh...

HOUSEMATES:  Supposed to rain a lot so you are probably fine for watering and such.  

But please stop shitting in the garden.  
And stop saying it's cat poo, that's such a lame excuse.

You don't think I have the abilities to differentiate between the two?

If it's good enough for Chuck Berry...






1 comment:

  1. MASSAGE HIM!

    -yeah, not anonymous. just jodie.

    ReplyDelete