Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funny...

My dollar store shopping list didn't include gay butterflies...

BIG NEWS!!!
I gave a zucchini to one of my local coffee shops slash eateries.  
They promised to use it in their food. 
 That's the chef using it as a phone. (his idea)

...and to all the people who asked how $much$ I got for it. 
 you are capitalist pigs.

The early girl tomatoes are right on time.  Thank god. 
We were worried we were late...
Say that 5 times fast.  
(Well hopefully not in the same context.)

That would be menstrual joke number 2  for the diehard fans.


You know who you are.


Hidden in the jungle of the cherry tomato plants was an english cucumber.

That's SO Raven
(I mean)                                                                    
                  neat.

Then my supposedly funny friend forced me to put him in
  MY blog.
This is the best he could come up with.

I guess by the rules of my blog I must...

Name: Dave
Age: ?
Skills: gardening, intermittent urination


If this wasn't such a "Mom-friendly" blog I could explain 
why the following picture is funny.

Even my camera knows where the focus should be on this picture.
God I love that bird.


No comments:

Post a Comment