Saturday, May 30, 2009

"...Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to puck with, Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to puck with."

What?  I thought everyone bought their cd's at Walmart.

So I met a guy on Craigslist.  (whoops, wrong link, Internet dating is HARD)  He specializes in being good looking to things so they grow better.

Want a bio(graphy)?

Ya me too.

Name: Curry
Age: ?
Specialty: Gardening, Staring, not Tennis

Here's a snippet of his work.



I art directed that one.  (it's a hobby i'm passionate about)

Just let me know when this isn't funny anymore.* 
*(if you do I will think very poorly of you)


How did I not get it before?  Of course it's funnier if the picture is smaller. Duh!



No, no, no, it's funnier if the picture is bigger. 
 Like Chris Farley. (RIPeepee)




Ah, there it is. 
 Big and slightly off center.  
Now THAT* is Chris Farley. (definitely the color of fat overdose)

*Blog formatting

2 comments:

  1. That's a new technique for growing stuff...being good looking. Very interesting! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon, you need a job badly, you're insane.
    stick to your princess Diana jokes, it looks like you combed your hair with a pillow.

    ReplyDelete