Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to My Pretty Garden



Hi folks,
Don't you love gardens?

Yes, but I never have time for them.
 Can't someone just describe it with words and pictures for me?  (that's what you say)

Yes, me. (That's what I say)

This is a picture of my backyard and where the garden will be.  

According to the Website Wikipedia a garden is "is a planned space, usually outdoors, set aside for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment ofplants and other forms of nature. The garden can incorporate both natural and man-made materials. The most common form is known as a residential garden. Western gardens are almost universally based around plants. Zoos, which display wild animals in simulated natural habitats, were formerly called zoological gardens."[1][2]

You could read everything Wikipedia knows about gardens here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden

Stay Tuned.

Please.






1 comment: