Wednesday, May 13, 2009

...So it begins

So I decided to replace my current garden (pictured below) for a prettier one.  I felt the yellow flowers that were growing were nice, but there was no challenge in bringing them to life.  Like Rhubarb. But not as tasty. (trust me)



First step weedwack that shit.



While weedwacking I saw a Bumble Bee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumble_bee) and went to find something to KILL IT.  When I returned it was gone.  Let that be a lesson to everyone, if you ever want to kill something (someone) do it cause you never know when that opportunity will present itself again.

So after weedwacking for hours I went to my neighborhood garden store. (some neighborhoods have 'em) and the nice, old lady with a cold sore helped me pick the ideal rake, which coincidentally was the only one they had.  When you're lucky, you're lucky.  

Then I raked the shit out of my garden.



Racist Comment 'O' the Day

A guy fixing something on my neighbor's house made small talk with me.  His fourth sentence was this: "Better watch out for Chinese people, they'll eat all your vegetables at night."

Then I raked/Weedwacked the shit out of my garden. (Again)

Finally  the garden is ready to let me put my seed(s) in it to grow some plants.(babies)


Wanna see it close up?  Ya, me too.



FINAL TALLY: 2 Lighters
                           4.5 Darts
                        00.10$

Don't believe me?



I'm so excited to start my garden.  What to grow is the next big decision of my life. Unemployment makes the smallest decisions HUGE.  But it gives me more time to garden and get woman pregnant.

One of those is true. (Hint: I blog about it)



1 comment:

  1. have you inserted your seed(s) in it yet? i heard there might be frost this weekend...cover those 'babies' if you 'can'.
    haha i love it by the way.

    ReplyDelete