Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"No, we're never gonna survive unless..."

we get a little crazy.

Have you ever had  the strong urge to download some Seal songs only to realize once you are at your computer, you hate his music?

 He’s beautiful in like an asteroid is beautiful kind of way.


I better stop with the seal bashing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/sealbashing) in case he reads this.

What?

SUMMER CHALLENGE #73:  Get Seal to read my blog.

Now that that’s off my chest: gardening

 I’ve been playing a lot of Wu Tang Clan for my garden cause I don’t want them to grow up to be pushovers.  They need the edge and intensity The Wu offers. 

 Don’t worry I balance it out with a unreasonably large amount of Anne Murray.

 There’s a snowbird you can bring home to mom.

 


"Mr. Jon Murray..." ah, sigh.


5:28AM: I am not well.

No comments:

Post a Comment