Sunday, August 23, 2009

My manhood can't wait for football to start...


Well at least I broke the mop.

that's manly.  Right?

In between running away from bumblebees (see:Manhood) I was able to pick an adequate Sunday harvest.

Psyche...!
 A little more than adequate...
 about 107 cherry chomatoes more than adequate.

Not that I'm counting. (on an excel spreadsheet.)
First out of focus early girl tomato.
Love the ironic name by the way.


You hardly look like a girl.
Dennis Hopper: "You, you're part eggplant."
13 on one plant.  
What am I to do?

Fanbase Challenge!!!
Looks like we have a leader.
Just kidding, women are barred from competing.
Cute try though.


...and lastly.
There's a time and place to dress like this...

The time is never.  
Ok fine, ICP concerts.
and the place is nowhere near me.
Because I will document, ridicule and share with others.

It's what I do best...

I couldn't help but notice you purposefully decided to look like a freak.
I'd blame teenage rebellion but you're 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment