Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I never said my garden wasn't magical...



How did it get to this?  Let's recap. 



Rented one of those big, WHITE* windowless vans to impress woman.

*white

My Toronto is taking pictures while driving through intermittently bad traffic.

All together now: "My Toronto is CTV News!"


Wanted to buy an Iphone so I could do this with it.

Riddle me this Batman anybody with a grade school education.
I am willing to sign a 3 year contract with Rogers to get an Iphone.
I can't because I do not qualify for a hardware upgrade.
I've been with them for 4 months on a month by month plan.
I do not qualify until April of next year.
They suggest I move to Fido then move back to Rogers.
I strangle one of them to death.

Riddle. Me. That.

So as with the many times prior I've been
 disappointed with this Rogers
store I walk to the neighboring Canadian Tire.

Where....


Rotate it yourself!!!



So excited I run up the escalator.  
Oh, yeah.  One of those side escalators. 
 Don't act like you're not impressed.


What kind of loser/moron/jerk/sociopath
 would buy dying plants because they are on sale?

As flattering as it is to be called a sociopath I HAVE A NAME.


I am...

SASHA FIERCE!





3 comments:

  1. I can't even deal with how good this blog is. This entry made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of starting a groupy site for people like her and me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Flatter-Fest.

    JK, I'm kind of insulted you haven't started one already.

    ReplyDelete