Saturday, August 15, 2009

FANBASE CHALLENGE!!!...(CONT'D)

This is a pretty picture, no?

"Roundin' out the rear..."

Seriously? 

 I made this in my sleep with alot of time and care.
I added some cherry tomatoes to give it a certain je ne sais quoi.
And by that I mean I have no idea what it did.

Ironically enough all my recent recipes have called for zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
Lucky me.

You call that a zucchini Price choppers?


I wouldn't eat a pickle that small.

Great.  Taking pre-orders for any eggplant.

You - "Like a Wii?"



I wanted to show my daily harvest but my camera's lens was being gay.

get it?

This picture does not do the night garden justice...

LEGAL download O' the day Suggestion

A Satisfied Mind - Porter Wagner
Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree - Tony Orlando and Dawn

When I'm not partying like a rock star russian chess prodigy
 late into the night I like to watch timelife infomercials
 and download every song as quickly as I can.

This time it was...

Grand 'Ole Opry
and
Romancing the 70's

Try it.

It's fun.

I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment