Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I swear I gardened today...

But how can I prove it? My housemates were gone, no way to take pictures of the act.

Just trust me.

"Do you trust me?"

I don't know Aladdin, you lied throughout the whole movie! Street Rat!

Oh, wait proof. (what I found in my pretty garden today)

(While gardening)


1. a brick (this is where the joke would be if I had one)

2. part of a hanger (how was I to know you AREN'T suppose to put them in the garden?)

3. Piece of wood, shaped as if used to kill vampires 
    (Dully Noted)

4. Old Nail (I mean old, like death of our Lord old.    Too soon?)

5. Mountain Equipment Co-op Label 
(Wow! such adventurous people used to live in my pretty garden!) 

6. Gardening tool (that one kind of makes sense)

Also look at me.

You - "Inconclusive, you always wear Long Johns."

Me - But look how dirty they are.

You - "Inconclusive, you're a filthy human."

Me - Whatever, I know what I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment