Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Hey I was just in Pittsburgh and I brought some..."

Inspiration

What more do you guys need to grow
(...and don't tell me water, 
I am getting sick and tired of that answer.)


If you typed in "Inspiration + Business" you'd get this
 IStock picture.


I take pride in the generic look of my photography. 
 It's called re-usability.  

I'd cry to if my mom (or worse a stranger holding me) 
wore RED at the Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Parade.



PS - Big changes coming to the garden shortly.

You: "Now say it like a fortune cookie."

PS - Something drastic  will befall you're* garden in the near future.

Cue: Suspenseful music




*: But I AM a garden.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god you saw my boyfriend at the parade! Any more pics of sid the stud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. plenty more. But he took his shirt and pants off cause it was so hot. I didn't think it was appropriate for my young fanbase.

    ReplyDelete