Sunday, June 14, 2009

What happens in Texas stays in Texas and..

the Internet.


***The following blog post is not recommended 
for mothers or soon-to-be mothers.***
(women practicing to become mothers should be fine)



You've been warned.




















The gardening seminar was just a big police bust.  
Apparently gardening is illegal in Texas.
(Something to do with it only producing vegetables)


After careful negotiations we were allowed a jailbreak.

Oh, where are my manners.

Name: Dagmaster

Age: ?

Strengths: Gardening, Product integration


Awwww, Silly Sabre forgot how to keep saliva in his mouth. 



But we couldn't leave because we needed to watch THE GAME.
Apparently hockey isn't huge there.

Can I wipe some vinegar in those wounds?

Please!?!

Freedom-land:  Auto industry I'd like you to meet Detroit.  Detroit this is the auto industry I was talking about.

Logical mind:  It'll never last.

Detroit: We're in love!

Logical mind: I'm just saying keep your options 
open.  What about information technology it seemed nice.

Auto Industry: Love! Gas! Love!

Maybe don't hire your mayor based on street cred.

Oh, and... The Detroit Lions.



Then a bunch of things happened that no one remembers.






Then Dagmaster showed us this trick.

"The river is full Boatlicker."
(I swear that's not an inside joke)


Thank god all american hotel room carpets 
have blood drops everywhere or we'd have to pay big $$$$.


Overall we made a lot of friends.  

Except for all the people who thought we were gay.  
 
Just because we're articulate, clean cut, polite people doesn't make us gay.

But I guess the dyed blond hair, ear piercings, white kakis and soft voices did not help.

Then we came back.  But not before an old fat Texan threw a hissy fit for having to lock his sniper rifle in it's case before it would be checked at the airport. 

Sometimes I question their commitment to Freedom
 You know?


Meanwhile...


 I am going to have so many Facebook notifications.  
And not just different quizzes I can take.

Of course I want to know which Shakespeare character I am.

Othello... ah... Moor or less.

I'm so puny.

PS - 


I still care.

It's looking better than Ezra.

Sorry, better than ever.


Ok, off to Pittsburgh

1 comment:

  1. Magic Bullet Dancer, Rhythm is a Blendaaaahhh

    ReplyDelete