Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shit... So it (re)begins...

Blog resurrection...

Under....

One...

Condition(al sentence)...

Less funny, more informative and even more mom-friendly...

think Martha Stewart (but not so unintentionally hot)

Ok.. catching up... I blogged on a website call Facebook last year. (www.facebook.com)

...And... that's about it.

Here's some pics of last year's garden...

This is where Alley Cats fight...

New things I’m trying out this year…

Gardening with a shirt on. (this has nothing to do with gaining a billion pounds since last blog. Skin cancer People!)

- -Less jokes, more information

- -Potatoes, garlic and onions

- -And broccoli

- -Mulch (plastic, straw and maybe something else) (everything is better in 3’s)

- -Especially company

- -Gardening during lunch breaks (bye-bye 4 pint lunches)

- -Less beauty, more practicality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness (sorry, last joke I promise, when you’re on, you’re on)

- -Successful hanging basket gardening (Don't put a joke here)

- -Guerilla gardening (so don’t get scared if I pop up in your backyard, at least I’m not burning your sheds down like last year.) Shit, here comes CSIS again.

*Lil Leslieville Humour...

- This is more of a journal for myself, oops.

Here's some pics, Jon:

these Are my Tools...

But I'm basically just using my fingernails now...

Carrots sprouting...


Broccoli...
Did you know the part we eat is just a large collection of unbloomed flowers?
See, not funny at all. Ain't so bad...
Carrots from last year that survived winter...
Moms would think this is cool... Just sayin'.
Over-wintered spinach...
At least as cool as the Old Spice commercials...
Give me that at least....
Garlic... Should be planted in late fall to be over-wintered and picked late spring...
But I live life to the fullest...
Like I said, efficient, not pretty...
...And the Pièce dé Résistànce...
My potato bin...
Sorry for my all-worldliness, Pièce dé Résistànce means Piece of Resistance...
Also means I destroyed a $600 table for potentially no reason...
This could also double as the very worst baby crib...

For 'Ole Times Saké!

Tell your MOMS!!!





4 comments:

  1. LOVE GARDENS! LOVE POTATO BINS! LOVE SHIRTLESS BOYS!

    TITS OUT! GARNISH MY LOINS!

    - former basement dweller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your using the old table since you had already put it outside to rot. Nice blog start but I think you need to pretty the garden up a little.

    Have fun MoM

    ReplyDelete