Wednesday, September 16, 2009

www.myprettylawsuit...?


So my landlord's contractor ripped out my garden.  
Out of nowhere. 
 Pretty stupid, right?
Those weeds look like eggplant, weird?
STUPID.




AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
HATE, HATE, HATE



Well these tomatoes are small, they're not growing.
STUPID.  

Now to sit and relax and find out what the hell we just pulled out.
STUPID.


One last time.  
Stella: 
"Prince Machiavelli himself couldn't have orchestrated a more murderous coup!"


This happened Saturday and I'm still unbelievably furious.
(and unconsolable)(obviously)
Typing this out reminds how dumb and inconsiderate most people are.

This is why most people don't like people.
They are not anti-social.
They just loss hope in the chance that most people are 
well-adjusted, logical, considerate and generally good people.

There are so few.

I will keep you all posted on what my next steps are.  
And trust me, I'm on it.
But also making a movie. So gimme timme.

Please feel free to comment about how this makes you feel.
Let it out, you'll feel better.



All that aside I got a pretty kitty cat.
Don't tell me to blog about it.

Too soon.


9 comments:

  1. i depended on this blog as an escape from the daily mental anguish bestowed upon me by my menial 11-7 job cleaning up at the local nudy booth - take him for what he is worth - can i talk to your cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some people are too stupid to realize what a garden is anymore...or the purpose of it. We have been brought up in a society where it is typical to just use a grocery store, or have our food prepared and frozen... I wont lie. I eat that shit too, but if anyone fucked with my garden, I would be sickened as well.

    Always enjoy your blogs Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am horrifed. Absoloutely horrified. Who the fuck just rips out someone's garden!! I hope you'll still write the blog tho... about ...something!
    P.S. Your kitty cat is adorable, what is his/her name?
    -Laura Stewart (Meaghan's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan MusCAT

    It's an inside joke.

    People on the outside call him morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just set up my blog and I was like, Oh shit gotta link up Jon's wicked garden blo--... WTF? ... WHAT THE FUGHCCKK? Yeah, I was really pissed when I found it again. Dude I hope you completely destroy those fuckers in a court of law.

    Serious.

    Its Ishi by the way, I got your url from Reynolds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hurts my soul. I thought the occasional whitefly infestation on our peppers was bad...

    This is murder. Plain and simple murder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jon I am completely SHATTERED and DEVASTATED about the destruction of your garden. Reading your blog and seeing your beautiful garden was the bright spot in my day, I don't know what I will do now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. typical russians, eating the souls of the good, pissing in vodka bottles, destroying our gardens, and doing un-mentionable things to our young...

    my deepest condolences,

    the good russian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got your happy birthday comment now! Blogspot doesn't tell me when I get comments. Thank you for the happy birthday! What happened to your regular posts?

    ReplyDelete