Monday, May 23, 2011

Dearest blog, entry #70:

You: Less words, more oomph.
Me: That looks like zero miles per hour.
Lemon Balm growing outside the garden, literally thinking outside the box.
Dully noted.
Probably the best free-ist zucchini trellis.
Over time kitchen tools evolve into gardening tools.
Recession.
...And I love milk.
Got a little of a puddle problem...
...From stealing dirt for all the containers...
...Need to find dirt...
"Life is full of wonderful adventures..."
(Women's World Magazine, 1997-forever, every issue, forever)

Whatever, here's a buttload of pictures...

Ghetto Cucumber Trellis.
So...many...sunflowers...that...must...die...





Watering T
u
b
e

Finally seeing specific leafage (<--???)
that hints these might be carrots and not weeds.
D'oh.
Hawt pepper

...Then baseball happened...
(new record: arrived top of the 6th, left bottom of the 9th)
(It was tied 2-2)

...It's...really...boring...

my neighbors were having a party and I didn't want
them to see me taking pictures of myself.

Prisoner in my own blog.

Dubya.Tee.Eff.

No comments:

Post a Comment