Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This isn't the first time a Kennedy has overshadowed a death in my garden...

Me: "I just planted that grassy knoll you're crouching on!!!"

(that joke would have been better if I didn't procrastinate)

(and if I was 60)

(and if it was funny)

Never-the-less zucchinis have moved on to a better place. 

(In the alleyway directly to the right of the garden)

You didn't think  vegetables went to heaven?

Me: "You know what hasn't died yet?"

You: "My interest in your blog?"

Me: "No.  I purposefully made it less funny to ween you off of it.  You haven't noticed?"

MY TOMATOES, silly
They're not bug infestations, they're... 
HS: "Speed Holes!"

How'd I get water on my gardening hat?


Oh, right...

HyperHYDROSIS

(worste fomrated blog post eva, son!)

No comments:

Post a Comment