Friday, September 11, 2009

Now I remember...

I went to school for film.

I'm trying to make one.

Plus the garden is the same as usual.

I'll let you know when eggplants are all the rave (in my garden)

All that aside if the 4 people that read this have any of the following, give them to me.

tennis ball bucket
gorilla hand (any crazy creature hand)
mop
bucket
 school clock
devil sticks
big pylon

old people sun glasses

horn (animal)

volleyball

rabbit fur (or any animal)

ginger wig

white long john's

golf visor

janitor coveralls

bikini

hockey jersey

Mecca clothes

gold chains

gangsta clothes

big basketball Jerseys


I promise some sort of reward.

2 comments:

  1. Let me audition for your film and I'll give you my bikini. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus I own faux fur. Fun, real-looking, and animal-friendly. yay!

    ReplyDelete